Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org> on 2016/01/13 08:04:26 UTC

NMO version 1.2.0

Hi All,

I’m excited to announce a new NMO release. NMO (pronounced nemo) is a command line client to work with CouchDB 2.0. In this release we have added the following functionality:

  * Import collection from MongoDB
  * Create and query Mango indexes
  * Replicate to and from a cluster
  * Save a database to file

To install, you need node.js v4 or higher, then npm install -g nmo. Then just `nmo` on the command line to get started. Also take a look at our documentation here http://robertkowalski.github.io/nmo/ <http://robertkowalski.github.io/nmo/>

Cheers
Garren