Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by KhajaAsmath Mohammed <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/22 08:56:19 UTC

GetFile Usage

Hi,

I have a question regarding how the getfile runs in the background. Lets
say I have 1000 files in the directory, when I use getfile will all 1000
files are read once and loaded into queue or is it sequentially by file?

My requirement is to load all files in queue at a time so that I can come
up with approach of dependency management.

Thanks,
Asmath

Re: GetFile Usage

Posted by Edward Armes <ed...@gmail.com>.
Just to note, I believe that this is the maximum number of files in a given
window before the processor chooses to yield.

The processor could finish before reaching that limit if told to by the
scheduling framework.

It's worth having a quick look in the source code to see how and when the
processor releases FlowFiles to the queue in relation to the number files
streamed to the content repository.

Edward

Re: GetFile Usage

Posted by Luis <lc...@openpartner.cl>.