Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by "Benoit Joly (LMC)" <Be...@ericsson.ca> on 2003/02/20 23:03:53 UTC

MapBuilder.vm does not set the column size and description in the generated class.

Hi,

I'm looking at a MapBuilder.vm and a generated .*MapBuilder class and if I understand correctly, it's not adding the size specified in the schema.xml.
Also, the description is missing from ColumnMap... Is there any reason for that? Is it planned to be added soon? or I'm I the only one needing this feature?

I need this in order to display a user friendly description in an html page using a TableMap and ColumnMap objects.

Thanks,

Ben