Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Madhukar Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/29 05:20:20 UTC

Word Excel shortcut keys issue

HI,

I have recently configured Apache Guacamole and facing issue with shortcut keys (word, excel) and start button(Window key) in remote desktop session.

Please help me on this.

Regards
Madhukar

Re: Word Excel shortcut keys issue

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 1:20 AM Madhukar Bhosale <bh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> HI,
>

> I have recently configured Apache Guacamole and facing issue with shortcut
> keys (word, excel) and start button(Window key) in remote desktop session.

You are going to need to describe in a little more detail what issue you
are having.  I suspect it could be related to the keys being intercepted by
the browser, but that's hard to say without more detail.

-Nick