Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Narendra, Yadala (Contractor)" <ya...@fanniemae.com> on 2009/05/18 19:08:16 UTC

Problem with t:jscookMenu

Hi All

I was using tomahawk 1.1.5 and myfaces 1.1.5. As soon as I migrated my
app to Tomahawk 1.1.8 in combination with Myfaces 1.1.6, menu on my
application was no longer working. I am using t:jscookMenu component for
my app. The menu subitems disappear as soon as I take my mouse over the
menu subitems. Please let me know if you know any solution to this
problem.

Thanks in advance
Narendra

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the
intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae's
approval. If received in error, contact the sender and delete them.

RE: Problem with t:jscookMenu

Posted by "Narendra, Yadala (Contractor)" <ya...@fanniemae.com>.

I found out the issue. It is in my css. In my app the menu is inside a
component which has a style of position:relative.
This results in the breaking of jsCookMenu.js. Once I moved the menu
component outside this div, menu started working in a normal way.

Thanks

________________________________

Posted by Vinaya Tirikkovalluru <vi...@converge.com>.
We migrated from 1.1.6 to 1.1.8

So this fix is in place and it works for us.

Vinaya

              comp.setValueExpression("styleLocation", _styleLocation);

           //<----Begin new code jro----->

              if (_styleLocation != null) setStringProperty(component,
JSFAttr.STYLE_LOCATION, _styleLocation);

           //<---End new Code jro--->

 }

It worked for me.

Vinaya