Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/04 22:30:02 UTC

SAMZA-14

I have the QA torture jobs running. And all the various killings now work
as expected (kafka, yarn rm, yarn nm, samza am, samza containers). One
thing I didn't figure out was how to get gradle to build the tgz. What I
have is just cut-and-pasted from the shell package:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/13969/diff/#0

Re: SAMZA-14

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.
Yup.