Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Meindert <me...@pastelebusiness.com> on 2008/01/22 11:21:22 UTC

RE: how to close connection iin iBATIS

Hi Anika,

I'm having the same issue, am using Derby with IBATIS on my application.
Derby only one process to access it.

So I'll have to force IBATIS to close all connections before I can access it
from a other process.

My other process would be the database setup application that updates the
database.

Is there a way to force/shut down the transaction manager via code?

Kind Regards

 Meindert Hoving

  _____