Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by "Dudoladov, Sergey" <se...@tu-berlin.de> on 2016/05/09 11:07:14 UTC

The "Big Data Open Source Systems" at VLDB 2016.

Hi again,

The VLDB 2016 will feature the "Big Data Open Source Systems" (BOSS) workshop, which is basically a collection of tutorials on different systems.  REEF took part in the workshop last year; we can consider participating this year again.

BOSS 2016: http://boss.dima.tu-berlin.de/
BOSS 2015: http://boss.dima.tu-berlin.de/2015/

I should be at VLDB this year and might be able to help with preparing the tutorial.

Is anyone interested in doing the tutorial ?

Best,
Sergey

Re: The "Big Data Open Source Systems" at VLDB 2016.

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On the plus side, the slides and examples developed for that tutorial
to this day are the best we have for REEF newbies :)

Markus

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--