Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nitin Dhawan <ni...@dhawan.net.in> on 2006/08/15 10:27:12 UTC

how to delete entities from opentaps

Friends,

I managed to start working with all the example data on my opentaps
installation. Now that is irritating when I m working with real data

a.	How do I remove this data.
b.	Moreover, if I create some miustake while adding data.

I do not find any way to remove that data - even when it is at the lowest
level. I have tried to do this as admin  - with all rights to delete
entities , or any other data.

If I need to remove data at a higher level - and need to remove all the
linked data , is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Nitin

Re: how to delete entities from opentaps

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
The best thing you can do is to load just the seed data (and no demo data):

ant run-install-seed

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
From: "Nitin Dhawan" <ni...@dhawan.net.in>

Posted by Nitin Dhawan <ni...@dhawan.net.in>.
Yes.. it would be helpful..

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
DBBrowser http://databasebrowser.sourceforge.net/
appears to be a java ui, not a web ui.
screenshot:
http://sourceforge.net/project/screenshots.php?group_id=107437

I would think you would just launch their UI app

http://www.nabble.com/how-to-delete-entities-from-opentaps-tf2108035.html#a5

Posted by Midhat <mi...@gmail.com>.