Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Is...@seabury.com on 2002/08/29 17:22:09 UTC

Connecting to https sites

I have made the following changes but still not able to connect:
1) modified jmeter.properties file
     - uncommented out the lines
          ssl.provider=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.Provider
          ssl.pkgs=com.sun.net.ssl.internal.www.protocol
     - set trustStore location to that of cacerts
          javax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.0_01\lib\security\cacerts
2) using JDK1.4.1
3) I'm getting the prompt for keystore password and just press "enter"
w/out entering password and the browser just shows "Page cannot be
displayed" as opposed to Gateway error.

I am completely stuck, is there anything else I can do?
thanks,
Ish