Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/12/22 07:22:53 UTC

Going live on 2.0 again. :-)

I think I found the big hole in the locus setup.  Right now, I am setting
up locus with mod_cgi and the prefork MPM.  I believe the parent process
was seg-faulting because of an error in mod_cgid.  I have been able to run
the server successfully on port 8093 as root without losing the parent
process, which makes me more confidant that the server will stay
up.  There is no garauntee that the performance will be very good
however.  I will update everybody in a few minutes with news of exactly
what is happening.

Wish me luck.

Ryan

406 29th St.