Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/10/09 06:26:23 UTC

Authority of IoTDB's confluence

Hi,

Since more and more contributors are sharing the design docs in google docs or other platform, I would like to share the confluence of IoTDB [1].
Welcome to put your design documents, test results or any other helpful contents in the page.

If you want to get the edit authority, please reply to this mail to leave your confluence username & account.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Design+Document

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林