Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/17 10:40:51 UTC

New website deployed in staging

Hi all,

I would like to deploy the new Docusaurus website to staging.
Following this guide (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Git+-+.asf.yaml+features#Git.asf.yamlfeatures-Primer)
we just need to create a new branch with .asf.yaml file.

If a committer can create the empty branch, I will send a PR against it.

I suggest using "asf-staging" as the branch name.
We'll end up with
- asf-site: branch with the official website (https://bookkeeper.apache.org)
- asf-staging: branch with the staging website (
https://bookkeeper.staged.apache.org)

Thanks

Nicolò Boschi

Re: New website deployed in staging

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great progress Nicolò !
I really do like the new website
https://bookkeeper.staged.apache.org/

I believe it is time to make the switch

To everybody:
any show stoppers on the switch ?

I don't think we need a VOTE, given that the contents of the new site
are the same as the old site

Enrico

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.