Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by Marcelo Souza Vieira <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/19 16:39:30 UTC

JGit

Hello

I am starting the develop the Servir Config for integration with Juneau,
but i need find a library for use with Git.

I thought of JGit: https://git-scm.com/

Someone have idea the other library?

Marcelo

Re: JGit

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
My hope is that this ServerConfig project could be a useful addition
to Juneau or even a separate top-level Apache project.

The JGit project is licensed under Eclipse Distribution License 1.0
which is compatible with Apache Server License:
https://github.com/eclipse/jgit

I'm not seeing any blockers to adding this prereq for this side project.