Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/01 06:03:50 UTC

Compiler Interfaces Nearly Complete

We've nearly finished up the new interfaces for the .NET compilers. The
DotnetCompilerContextImpl is about 90%. There is also a sample csharp
compiler class in there that demonstrates that the interfaces are largely
complete. I expect sometime late next week, we'll have compiling working
both for VB.NET and C# so that people can start testing. This experimental
version doesn't have any dll dependencies or capability matching, so it
should integrate nicely with Maven. After that, the focus will be on NUnit.
Feel free to take a look and if you're a committer to jump into and modify
the code (or patch it if you aren't).

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nmaven/branches/SI_MAVEN_INTEGRA*
TION/sandbox/components<https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nmaven/branches/SI_MAVEN_INTEGRATION/sandbox/components>
*