Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Frank Maritato <fr...@lootcrate.com> on 2017/05/12 15:21:44 UTC

processor stopped but still running?

Hi,

I have a custom processor that appears to be stopped but claims to be
running a couple of threads? Is there any way to force kill this without
restarting the server? It's been in this state for a long time. I'm running
nifi 1.1.1.

[image: Inline image 1]

--
Frank Maritato
Data Architect

Re: processor stopped but still running?

Posted by Frank Maritato <fr...@lootcrate.com>.
Ok, thanks Bryan

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Frank,