Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/09/22 11:47:06 UTC

Re: [Fwd: [ANN] jo! 1.0 as sar]

Hendrik,

I have just committed changes to the Sevak application in Avalon-Apps
that means it has two ways of launching webapps under phoenix control.
 The first was Catalina (now 4.1.10), and the new one is Jo! capability.
 Catalina still only partly works in that it really only does static
pages well.  Jo!, of course, works perfectly.  Which of the two is now a
assembler's choice.

What I have done is taken the three 'integration' classes from your CVS,
changed them a little, and booked them into Apache's CVS.  I have
changed the license for the three files from LGPL to Apache license....
I think you'd agreed to this.  It is a small thing, and only three
files, but if there is a problem we could back port the changes to your
CVS (basically, this is Sevak compatability).

Regards,

- Paul

AW: [Fwd: [ANN] jo! 1.0 as sar]

Posted by Hendrik Schreiber <hs...@tagtraum.com>.
Paul,

absolutely no problem with that. I'm glad to see jo! work as component in Avalon. If you have something specific about Sevak on your website I should point to, please send me the URL.

Cheers,

-hendrik