Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by yu...@accenture.com on 2012/06/27 04:48:38 UTC

about JMeter specification

Dear JMeter Users

Hi, My name is Yuka Nagaoka working at Accenture Japan.
I'm liking into the load testing tool that can reach our requirements below.

Could you help me for the answer?

Can "JMeter" ...

1. execute the sinarios automatically?

2. submit more than 1500  http requests at the same time?

3. register more than 223 sinarios?

4. accept more than 5800 accesses?

5. execute the several sinarios you have set at the same time?

Basing on your experiences of the JMeter, I would appreciate if you could answer "it can / it cannot" or just "yes / no" for each function above.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Regards,

Yuka

--------

Accenture Japan Ltd

Health and Public Service Group

Yuka Nagaoka

Email: yuka.nagaoka@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>

Tel: +81-3-3505-8506

________________________________
Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com

RE: about JMeter specification

Posted by yu...@accenture.com.
Dear Vance Zhao, Users

Thank you very much for everything!

I will check the reference you told me

Best Regards,
Yuka

Posted by Vance Zhao <va...@gmail.com>.

2012/6/27 <yu...@accenture.com>

> Dear Vance, JMeter User,
>
> Thank you very much for your quick reply.
> I'm sorry for my incorrect translation about No.4
>
> No.4 means that JMeter can send more than 5,800 multiplicity requests or
> not?
>
> I'm not sure this question is still unclear or better.
>
> As for No.3, your expression is exactly what I wanted to say.
>
> Again, thank you very much for your time.
>
> Regards,
> Yuka

Dear Robin,

Thank you for your suggestion!
Yes, my questions are vague, I have to make sure what my clients need to do exactly.
Your answer or suggestion is really persuasive enough that we will decide to try JMeter.
(We haven't use it, so we need some information in advance)

Thank you indeed!

Yuka

2012/6/27 <yu...@accenture.com>

> Dear JMeter Users
>
> Hi, My name is Yuka Nagaoka working at Accenture Japan.
> I'm liking into the load testing tool that can reach our requirements
> below.
>
> Could you help me for the answer?
>
> Can "JMeter" ...
>
> 1. execute the sinarios automatically?
>
> 2. submit more than 1500  http requests at the same time?
>
> 3. register more than 223 sinarios?
>
> 4. accept more than 5800 accesses?
>
> 5. execute the several sinarios you have set at the same time?
>
> Basing on your experiences of the JMeter, I would appreciate if you
> could answer "it can / it cannot" or just "yes / no" for each function above.
>

> Thank you for your consideration in advance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Yuka
>

> --------
>
> Accenture Japan Ltd
>
> Health and Public Service Group
>
> Yuka Nagaoka
>
> Email: yuka.nagaoka@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>
>
> Tel: +81-3-3505-8506
>

> ________________________________
> Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates
> including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be
> monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the
> assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

> ________________
>
> www.accenture.com

________________________________
Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may

2012/6/27 <yu...@accenture.com>

> Dear JMeter Users
>
> Hi, My name is Yuka Nagaoka working at Accenture Japan.
> I'm liking into the load testing tool that can reach our requirements
> below.
>
> Could you help me for the answer?
>
> Can "JMeter" ...
>
> 1. execute the sinarios automatically?
>
> 2. submit more than 1500  http requests at the same time?
>
> 3. register more than 223 sinarios?
>
> 4. accept more than 5800 accesses?
>
> 5. execute the several sinarios you have set at the same time?
>
> Basing on your experiences of the JMeter, I would appreciate if you
> could answer "it can / it cannot" or just "yes / no" for each function above.
>

> Thank you for your consideration in advance.
>

> Regards,
>
> Yuka
>

> --------
>
> Accenture Japan Ltd
>
> Health and Public Service Group
>
> Yuka Nagaoka
>
> Email: yuka.nagaoka@accenture.com<ma...@accenture.com>
>
> Tel: +81-3-3505-8506
>

> ________________________________
> Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates
> including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be
> monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the
> assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

> www.accenture.com

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

Re: about JMeter specification

Posted by Vance Zhao <va...@gmail.com>.