Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/02 15:14:24 UTC

Re: Stanbol with ElasticSearch

Hi Joseph

I do not have plans to add an elastic search Yard to the Entiyhub, but
I would definitely be (very) supportive to someone that wants to
implement such a component.

best
Rupert

Posted by Andrea Di Menna <ni...@gmail.com>.
Solr 4.4.0 supports schema-less mode as well :)
Maybe the community should focus on supporting that version of Solr first?
:)

Cheers
Andrea

Posted by Joseph M'Bimbi-Bene <jb...@object-ive.com>.