Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Netlynker <ne...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/18 03:57:03 UTC

How to configure TLS on ACS 4.11.1 Web UI

Hi,
The document for 4.11.1 is not updated and it is still refering to tomcat
ssl config.

Where can I find information to configure TLS/SSL on ACS 4.11.1 Web UI?

Thanks in advance,
Netlynker

Re: How to configure TLS on ACS 4.11.1 Web UI

Posted by Netlynker <ne...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, I know I can use proxy or lb to ssl offload but I need to do
end-to-end with TLS. That is why I need to terminate TLS on ACS server.

Thanks for your suggestion anyway.

Regards,

AW: How to configure TLS on ACS 4.11.1 Web UI

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Netlynker,

You're right we've to fix the docs, as we've moved to using embedded jetty as our webserver. The configuration can be found in /etc/cloudstack/management/server.properties:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/client/conf/server.properties.in#L35

You just need to create a jks file that has your https certificates under an alias and configure the path and passphrase in the server.properties file where you can also enable https and specify a port (8443, 443 etc).

- Rohit

<https://cloudstack.apache.org>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com