Posted to repository@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/18 02:27:18 UTC

[NEXUS] Possible to delete files from open staging repo?

Is it possible to delete files from an open staging repo in Nexus?

I'd like to delete the useless .asc.md5 and .asc.sha1 hashes that the
maven plugin creates.

Re: [NEXUS] Possible to delete files from open staging repo?

Posted by Juven Xu <ju...@sonatype.com>.

> Sorry, I was just about to reply that you need to close first. I can't
> remember why we did it like that, but it makes sense to allow
> it....particularly if the presence of some file is preventing you from
> closing it.

+1

--
- juven

Re: [NEXUS] Possible to delete files from open staging repo?

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@sonatype.com>.