Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Matthew Glubb <ma...@madebykite.com> on 2011/03/24 13:46:42 UTC

Adding documentation to auto-generated wadl

Hi,

I'm trying to get javadoc documentation added to an auto-generated wadl. Is this possible? Is it possible to document the wadl using annotations instead?

Thanks,

Matt

Matthew Glubb
Technical Partner

email: matthew.glubb@madebykite.com
phone: 44 (0) 7715 754017
skype: mglubb

Kite
http://madebykite.com

--
GPG: 96FF DE0E 0B7B 37F0 7F8D C54C E285 3D8F 5625 9244

Re: Adding documentation to auto-generated wadl

Posted by Matthew Glubb <ma...@madebykite.com>.
On 24 Mar 2011, at 13:17, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:

> I was just thinking about it :-)... I'm wondering, would it make sense to
> update the class for the annotation be applicable to parameters as well ?
> Probably yes, what do you think ?

Definitely! :)

Matt

Posted by Matthew Glubb <ma...@madebykite.com>.
That looks really comprehensive, Sergey. Thanks very much indeed!

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Matthew Glubb <ma...@madebykite.com>.