Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ia...@orange-ftgroup.com on 2010/06/11 14:30:33 UTC

problem with SOAP Client

Hi,

I am trying to integrate a SOAP client into an OSGi Felix bundle.

My client is well working in a standalone mode, not using CXF. I built it using a wsdl2java maven plug-in.

When I start my application and try to invoke the distant WebService, but the call is stopped by exceptions:

<!-- LOG -->

ATTENTION: Initial attempt to crate application context was unsuccessful.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException parsing XML document from class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml]; nested exception is java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml] cannot be opened because it does not exist

11 juin 2010 11:21:07 org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean initializeWSDLOperations

ATTENTION: Could not find a matching method for operation {http://ws.repository.smartbuilding.m2m.orange.com/}getDriver. Operation will be unavailable.

11 juin 2010 11:21:07 org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean initializeWSDLOperations

ATTENTION: Could not find a matching method for operation {http://ws.repository.smartbuilding.m2m.orange.com/}listProperties. Operation will be unavailable.

11 juin 2010 11:21:07 org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean initializeWSDLOperations

ATTENTION: Could not find a matching method for operation {http://ws.repository.smartbuilding.m2m.orange.com/}listDependencies. Operation will be unavailable.

Caused by: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Could not find wsdl:binding operation info for web method listControllers.

        at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:113)

<!-- END LOG -->

The application core is already using the DOSGi framework to provide another WebService.

Can you tell what to write into this cxf.xml configuration file? But I don't want to use the Spring bus.

Can you explain me why it tries to use the CXF framework in the OSGi environment and not in standalone mode?

ILYASS AHRAZEM

Ingénieur d'Etude

ilyass.ahrazem@orange-ftgroup.com

Groupe SILICOMP - Filiale du Groupe France Telecom www.orange-business.com