Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Uma Shinde <us...@openmarket.com> on 2001/05/09 22:16:27 UTC

Exception when debugging using 1.3.1

I get the following exception when I run xerces1.3.1 in a debugger. The
following is the code in DocumentBuilderFactory that causes the error. How
do I get rid of this?

    /** Temp debug code - this will be removed after we test everything
     */
    private static final boolean debug=
	System.getProperty( "jaxp.debug" ) != null;

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.security.AccessControlException:
access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission jaxp.debug read)
    at
java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java
:195)
    at
java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:403)
    at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:549)
    at
java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(SecurityManager.java:1243)
    at java.lang.System.getProperty(System.java:530)
    at
javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory.<clinit>(DocumentBuilderFactory.jav
a:321)
    at DOMEcho.main(DOMEcho.java:281)