Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Emmanuel Jay <em...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/29 19:33:48 UTC

createUniqueIds problems

Hi,

I keep having problems with createUniqueId. Basically most of the UI in my
app is dynamically generated, and I am trying to understand why
createUniqueId keeps producing ClassCastException in
VerbatimTag.doAfterBody... If I dont call createUniqueId and use automatic
ids I do not have problems but I obviously keep getting the standard warning
messages...

Any idea?

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: createUniqueIds problems

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Ok then your problems are probably unrelated to the recent changes.

sean

Posted by Emmanuel Jay <em...@gmail.com>.
I am using 20050822

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.