Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Imre András Róbert <im...@mail.tvnet.hu> on 2007/03/09 15:17:15 UTC

Dynamic export of services in ofbiz

Hi,

We use existing and custom implemented ofbiz services in our
development project. Walking this way services have to be
exported/unexported quite often as development advance.

We needed to find a way instead of the frequent editing of various
service xml files. It would be nice if services were exportable
in a dynamic way. We came up with two solutions:

- implementing a service that actually export/unexport other
  services
- implementing an exported proxy service which forwards calls
  to other services

Currently we use the second solution. I'd like to hear your
opinion about this (pros/cons/comments/other ways).

Thanks,
  András