Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2021/10/11 17:04:21 UTC

[DRAFT][REPORT] Rya ASF Board report draft - please comment

Hi,

Below is the draft of the report for the ASF Board, due on Wednesday. I
plan on submitting it tomorrow. Please let me if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Adina

The mission of Apache Rya is the creation and maintenance of software
related
to scalable storage, retrieval, and analysis of RDF data

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention

## Membership Data:
Apache Rya was founded 2019-09-17 (2 years ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 11 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 1:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Adina Crainiceanu on 2019-09-17.
- No new committers were added.

## Project Activity:
Apache Rya 4.0.1 was released on 2020-12-22.
Not much activity last quarter

## Community Health:
Not much activity in the past quarter.

dev@rya.apache.org had a 84% decrease in traffic in the past quarter (1
emails
compared to 6)
0 commits in the past quarter (no change)
0 code contributors in the past quarter (no change)

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Professor

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Rya ASF Board report draft - please comment

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.
Looks fine.  Thanks for doing it!

david.

Re: [DRAFT][REPORT] Rya ASF Board report draft - please comment

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.
Looks good thanks Adina!