Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by henry human <he...@yahoo.de> on 2008/04/06 17:12:52 UTC

soap attachment or send as string

Hello
I have a service which sends the files as a string to
the client.
As regards the speed of the processing in
client side I can not say that the process is thereby
slower!
What could be said using this way to send data?
I think only the flexibility to work with client API
Process soap with attachment gets lost?

Thanks

Re: soap attachment or send as string

Posted by henry human <he...@yahoo.de>.
The client does not become an error.
There is neither an error nor a program break or else!
The client requests for 50 files and becomes all of
them
But always are some of the files (independently big or
small) as I said incomplete.
Note:
The originally file are ok and are sent by the server
as string

Posted by ss shah <ss...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by henry human <he...@yahoo.de>.
Hi