Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/09/01 00:48:51 UTC

Tour De Flex mobile

Hi,

Some time ago we had a donation of a Tour De Flex style mobile app.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33839

Amy objection if I move it from examples and place with the other Tour De Flex applications [1] and start adding some of Adobe's donated examples to it.

Thanks,
Justin

1 Say here flex-utilities/tree/master/TourDeFlex/TourDeFlexMobile

Re: Tour De Flex mobile

Posted by Mihai Chira <mi...@gmail.com>.
+1 I think it will generate a lot of interest

Re: Tour De Flex mobile

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> -1.  I was thinking of proposing to move TDF to the flex-examples repo.
> That would be the appropriate place for this.
That would also work - as long as both are in the same place.

Are we going to loose any history in moving it? If so it maybe better to move the other way.

Justin

Re: Tour De Flex mobile

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Aug 31, 2014 3:49 PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some time ago we had a donation of a Tour De Flex style mobile app.
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33839
>
> Amy objection if I move it from examples and place with the other Tour De
Flex applications [1] and start adding some of Adobe's donated examples to
it.

-1.  I was thinking of proposing to move TDF to the flex-examples repo.
That would be the appropriate place for this.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Om