Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Rodrigo Tessarollo <ro...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/14 06:23:53 UTC

Too many Warnings using deltaspike 1.7.1

Hi, I'm facing of a annoyning issue when using deltaspike on wildfly 10.

The console outputs too many warning messages like this:

03:07:12,809 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-5)
WELD-001117: Member refresh
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1030b45)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@1b91ea9)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.refresh(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
  StackTrace:
03:07:12,809 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-5)
WELD-001117: Member saveAndFlush
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1d249da)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@1b91ea9)

N other wanings ...

The warnigs above is about the EntityPersistenceRepository, but the same
occurs on my own repositories too, look:

03:14:48,475 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-2)
WELD-001117: Member attachAndRemove
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1859a46)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
myapp.atendimento.repository.UFRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@aa0c91)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.attachAndRemove(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
  StackTrace:
03:14:48,476 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-2)
WELD-001117: Member refresh
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1f7dc7f)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
myapp.atendimento.repository.UFRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@aa0c91)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.refresh(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
  StackTrace:
03:14:48,477 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-2)
WELD-001117: Member remove
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1ce88c3)
does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType
myapp.atendimento.repository.UFRepository
(org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@aa0c91)
at
org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.remove(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)

My repositories looks like:

@Repository
public abstract class UFRepository
        extends AbstractEntityRepository<UF, String> {
}

if I change way of repository declaring (using interfaces instead abstract
classes) the warning disapear, but in some situations I need to build a
query using the method body, in this cases, only abstract classes can do
this.

@Repository
public interface UFRepository
        extends EntityRepository<UF, String> {
}

^ This works great, but no method bodies to write sql.

Can someone help me? Thanks and sorry for the poor english. ;D

Re: Too many Warnings using deltaspike 1.7.1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Rodrigo,

Those warnings won't go away unless you bring in my changes.  But I think
I'm going to clean it up a bit more.

John

Posted by "rodrigotessarolloneves@gmail.com" <ro...@gmail.com>.

-

Hi John,

Yes, I can.

Logs:

19:51:01,222 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Validator] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.throttling.ThrottledInterceptor is enabled for the application and for the bean archive guardian-rest.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl-1.7.1.jar. It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
19:51:01,222 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Validator] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.lock.LockedInterceptor is enabled for the application and for the bean archive guardian-rest.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl-1.7.1.jar. It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
19:51:01,222 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Validator] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.core.impl.future.FutureableInterceptor is enabled for the application and for the bean archive guardian-rest.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-core-impl-1.7.1.jar. It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
19:51:01,222 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Validator] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.proxy.util.EnableInterceptorsInterceptor is enabled for the application and for the bean archive guardian-rest.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-proxy-module-api-1.7.1.jar. It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
19:51:01,223 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Validator] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001478: Interceptor class org.apache.deltaspike.jpa.impl.transaction.TransactionalInterceptor is enabled for the application and for the bean archive guardian-rest.war/WEB-INF/lib/deltaspike-jpa-module-impl-1.7.1.jar. It will only be invoked in the @Priority part of the chain.
19:51:01,814 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member getPrimaryKey (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@e8c0c) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,815 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member removeAndFlush (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@aa796e) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,815 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member saveAndFlush (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1bb53f3) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,816 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member remove (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1f99233) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,816 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member save (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@14bbb14) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,816 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member countLike (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@186a3a4) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,817 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member count (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1922576) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,817 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member count (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@6dd503) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,818 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member saveAndFlushAndRefresh (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@19ee5aa) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,819 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member attachAndRemove (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1fac183) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,819 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member refresh (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@1d70dad) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)
19:51:01,820 WARN  [org.jboss.weld.Bootstrap] (MSC service thread 1-3) WELD-001117: Member flush (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedMethodImpl@82535) does not belong to the actual class hierarchy of the annotatedType org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.AbstractEntityRepository (org.apache.deltaspike.core.util.metadata.builder.AnnotatedTypeImpl@35e06a)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Rodrigo,

Posted by "rodrigotessarolloneves@gmail.com" <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "rodrigotessarolloneves@gmail.com" <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "rodrigotessarolloneves@gmail.com" <ro...@gmail.com>.

On 2016-08-14 20:26 (-0300), "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> wrote:
> [...]
> >> at
> >>
> >> org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.remove(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
> >>

> >> My repositories looks like:
> >>
> >> @Repository
> >> public abstract class UFRepository
> >>         extends AbstractEntityRepository<UF, String> {
> >> }
> >>

> >> if I change way of repository declaring (using interfaces instead abstract
> >> classes) the warning disapear, but in some situations I need to build a
> >> query using the method body, in this cases, only abstract classes can do
> >> this.
> >>
> >> @Repository
> >> public interface UFRepository
> >>         extends EntityRepository<UF, String> {
> >> }
> >>
> >> ^ This works great, but no method bodies to write sql.
> >>
> >> Can someone help me? Thanks and sorry for the poor english. ;D

(OMG, I can't Reply correctly... lol)

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
The Weld guys are calling it a bug on their side.  Unfortunately they're
fixing it for 2.4 and above, so I'll update the docs with some clearer
information about the work around.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD-2221

John

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
> [...]

> at
>
> org.apache.deltaspike.data.api.EntityPersistenceRepository.remove(EntityPersistenceRepository.java:0)
>

> My repositories looks like:
>
> @Repository
> public abstract class UFRepository
>         extends AbstractEntityRepository<UF, String> {
> }
>

> if I change way of repository declaring (using interfaces instead abstract
> classes) the warning disapear, but in some situations I need to build a
> query using the method body, in this cases, only abstract classes can do
> this.
>
> @Repository
> public interface UFRepository
>         extends EntityRepository<UF, String> {
> }
>
> ^ This works great, but no method bodies to write sql.
>
> Can someone help me? Thanks and sorry for the poor english. ;D

ODP: Too many Warnings using deltaspike 1.7.1

Posted by Pa...@b-m.pl.