Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2017/02/05 15:03:32 UTC

AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule

Hello all!

As Ariel is preparing for the AOO 4.1.4 RC1, I thought it would be a
good idea to have a Release Schedule:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.4

Feel free to change and complete the table.

Kind regards, Matthias

Re: AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

Both branches would be ideal.

Ariel seems to be the (only) one who can help here, so we have to wait
for him... ;-)

Regards, Matthias

Re: AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Re: AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Hi Marcus,

From an earlier discussion:

Re: AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
+1

These are almost the languages we build for windows.

For Linux32 we build even more, but nowadays Linux64 is more important.

Re: AOO 4.1.4 Release Schedule

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

--

Ciao