Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2019/05/23 07:23:30 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Maker checker : Ensuring only users with higher permission levels approve a write off

Hi Kumarnath,
Here, you have to use the permissions combining both Configuring
Maker-Checker tasks related to Write off and assigning appropriate checker
permissions from 'Manage Roles and Permissions' to that specific role. In
this case, checker permission is related to write off.  Check the 'Loan
Transactions' section for this permission. In short , don't give checker
permission to the 'Maker role'.

Thanks
Santosh

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 10:35 AM Kumaranath Fernando <
kumaranathfernando@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Community!
>
> I have a question related to the maker-checker functionality. The use case
> is where a user with a lower permission level makes a loan write off.
> This hits the maker-checker fine, but that very same user is able to
> approve the write-off.
>
> I want only a user with superuser privileges to approve a write off from
> the maker-checker. How do I achieve this? Which role permission(s) needs to
> check/uncheck?
>
> Regards,
> Kumaranath Fernando

Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA