Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Yesid Mora <ym...@o4it.com> on 2016/02/09 16:29:27 UTC

Script Password Templates

Hello guys, we have a problem with the script cloud-set-guest-password that is public in the URL Apache CloudStack because not possible set in the template CentOS7 Debian8 or Ubuntu14.04 because the S.O not have init.d, you have a new instruction or new script for this templates

Thanks.

Cordialmente / Best regards,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT

PBX:+57 (1) 423-5460  Ext  251  | Cel: 3124509565

Cr. 7 #74-56 | Oficina 202 | Bogotá, Colombia

www.o4it.com<http://www.o4it.com> | ymora@o4it.com<ma...@o4it.com>

[http://www.o4it.com]<http://www.o4it.com>[http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/1207504>[https://twitter.com/o4it]<https://twitter.com/o4it>[https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial]<https://www.facebook.com/o4itofficial>[https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial]<https://www.youtube.com/user/o4itofficial>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: Script Password Templates

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Jeff

Any chance you can do a pull request?