Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Tajdar Siddiqui <si...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/08/23 20:19:02 UTC

PreparedStatement caching in kylin

      Does kylin jdbc(I was looking at ver 1.5.2.1) support PreparedStatement caching  (for PreparedStatements opened against calcite)?
Thanx,

Re: PreparedStatement caching in kylin

Posted by Yiming Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
I think so. Kylin JDBC Driver supports
PreparedStatement(KylinPreparedStatement). And at the server side, the
QueryService will handle the PrepareSqlRequest (QueryService line 369-376)

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)