Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jeremy Zeng <ze...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/11 06:13:29 UTC

Finding Popup PropertySelection Component

  I am doing a project that simulate SAP R/3 with the B/S architechture.
there are a lot of popup dialog that used for setting value to the component
of parent windows, i think the function is some kinds of like the
PropertySelection component, but it need to be popup dialog, not the select
element of html. i do not want to use the popuplink component directly,
because i need do a lot of extra thing. so is there any exist component to
help me implement the popup PropertySelection function?????