Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2002/08/27 15:22:43 UTC

cvs commit: [...] SVGTextElementBridge.java

Hi Vincent,

   Thanks for putting togeather the release.  Just a quick note on my
latest commit.

TD>   Modified:
TD>     samples/tests/spec/text textPosition.svg,

    I added new tests for empty tspans to this test (two new
tests at the bottom, otherwise the test results should be the same.

TD>     textPosition2.svg

    I added '2' to the title, otherwise this test should be the same.

    You can add that handling of position attributes
(x,y,dx,dy,rotate) on emtpy tspans has been fixed.  To the release notes.

    Thanks!