Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com> on 2012/06/01 22:03:23 UTC

OS Template Library Caching

I am trying to work with OS Templates but am having a challenge during
development because the templates are being cached. Is there a way I can
manually clear the template cache so it will reload my template libraries
so I can more easily develop?

The caching seems to take place in the loader.js file.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: OS Template Library Caching

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Franklin, Matthew B. <mf...@mitre.org>wrote:

> [...]

I was looking through the code in this particular shindig feature and I
didn't see anyplace where the actual implementation would affect the logic.
Maybe a variable could be added somewhere to control caching?

Chris

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

Posted by Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.