Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Andi Huber <ah...@apache.org> on 2018/02/25 19:53:05 UTC

Current state of branches

Summarizing current state of branches:

== master (2.0.0-M1)

* simpleapp/helloworld do not compile on my eclipse checkout
* allows disabling of footer
* making progress with removing guava from API (applib)
* swagger-ui now packaged with metamodel (removed from example apps and artifacts)
* local-resource links fixed (by introducing LocalResourcePath value type), allows proper actions that link to swagger-ui or object's restful-API
* further refactored reusable code into Internal API (algorithms for byte array processing: base64 encoding + compression)
* pulled in all code necessary for JavaEE support from M2
* all JUnit Tests pass

== 2.0.0-M2

* has name 'dev/2.0.0-M2-cherrypicked' and is rebased on today's master (M1)
* simpleapp/helloworld do not compile on my eclipse checkout

Cheers,
Andi