Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Bhanu Rekepalli <bh...@bioteam.net> on 2016/02/11 16:28:29 UTC

Documentation request

Hi Marlon and Suresh,
With Supun’s help, I was successful in connecting WSO2 with PGA and now I am logged in as Admin.
I like the new look of Admin Dashboard, I was wondering where I can find documentation for that. I know you guys are working on this if you could add it to dashboard that will be helpful.
I got following exceptions and errors from Admin Dashboard
1. I got AiravataSystemEceptions for Compute Resources, Gateway Preferences and few others, how can I fix them?
2. Cant create any projects, there are no errors when I create them but can’t browse them
3. ErrorException for Experiment->create
4. Cant login with test user I created in wso2

Thanks,
Bhanu

Re: Documentation request

Posted by Bhanu Rekepalli <bh...@bioteam.net>.
thanks Suresh,
Will go through this documentation and explore it further.
Bhanu

Re: Documentation request

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Bhanu,