Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Luca Vergantini <lu...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/13 18:51:36 UTC

ClassNotFound indexing crypted documents

Maybe I skipped the correct steps to open an issue,

but here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12985

you can find the details.

I think that is at least a configuration issue for the install script, but
maybe is most hard.
I detected this problem on various server, installed by the installation
script, on 2 different OS.

Regards

Mail
priva di virus. www.avast.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: ClassNotFound indexing crypted documents

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.
On 11/13/2018 11:51 AM, Luca Vergantini wrote:
> Maybe I skipped the correct steps to open an issue,
>
> but here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12985
>
> you can find the details.
>
> I think that is at least a configuration issue for the install script, but
> maybe is most hard.
> I detected this problem on various server, installed by the installation
> script, on 2 different OS.

Have you copied or moved any files around, particularly .jar files?

Thanks,
Shawn