Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Nottebrok, Guido" <Gu...@t-systems.de> on 2001/08/13 15:48:04 UTC

access violation error

Hallo,
we are using tomcat 3.2.2 and JDK 1.3 on Win NT (we must use it)

Our application consists of some JSPs and Action-Classes

When two clients visit a JSP at the same time after starting tomcat (the page isn't compiled yet) Dr. Watson comes up telling us
that there is an error (access violation) occured in java.exe.

If one single user accesses all JSPs, so that they are compiled to the TOMCAT_HOME\work direktory,
before any other user visits a page, everything works fine.

Who can help?

Guido Nottebrok