Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by David Holsclaw <ho...@mac.com> on 2001/04/30 01:34:25 UTC

[c2] writing logicsheet

Hello all,

I have scoured the archives with no success -- so I hope someone can
point me in the right direction.

I am trying to write my first logicsheet (a simple wrapper around a
ResourceBundle) to simplify some xsp pages that I've written.

I added the following to my cocoon.xconf:

<builtin-logicsheet>
   <parameter name="prefix" value="i18n"/>
   <parameter name="uri" value="http://www.mycomp.com/xsp/i18n"/>
   <parameter name="href" value="file:///xsp/java/i18n.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

and then put the logicsheet at <context>/xsp/java/i18n.xsl.

I get an org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException whenever this is in
the cocoon.xconf file.

I have tried different versions of "file://" and "resource://" but can't
seem to get this working.

Please help with the correct syntax or a push in the right direction!

Thanks in advance.
---
David Holsclaw

Re: [c2] writing logicsheet

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, David Holsclaw wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have scoured the archives with no success -- so I hope someone can
> point me in the right direction.
>
> I am trying to write my first logicsheet (a simple wrapper around a
> ResourceBundle) to simplify some xsp pages that I've written.
>
> I added the following to my cocoon.xconf:
>
> <builtin-logicsheet>
>    <parameter name="prefix" value="i18n"/>
>    <parameter name="uri" value="http://www.mycomp.com/xsp/i18n"/>
>    <parameter name="href" value="file:///xsp/java/i18n.xsl"/>
> </builtin-logicsheet>
>
> and then put the logicsheet at <context>/xsp/java/i18n.xsl.

Use "context://xsp/java/i18n.xsl" as value for the href attribute from
the parameter element above.

Giacomo