Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Roger Laenen <ro...@pandora.be> on 2003/11/23 21:31:29 UTC

How to reuse a function value ?

Hi all,

I have a thread group consisting of a simple controller that contains 2 http requests. In the first http request one of the parameters contains the following Random function

${__Random(1,100, stbid)}

In the second http request I want to re-use the random value in one of the parameters by specifying ${stbid}

However, instead of putting the value it just puts ${stbid} in the request parameter value.

I've been looking in the docs and in the mail archive but don't find any clues for this. What am i doing wrong here ?

tx in advance for any help.

Roger.

Re: How to reuse a function value ?

Posted by Roger Laenen <ro...@pandora.be>.