Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Gregory Nutt <sp...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/31 15:04:11 UTC

inclubator-nuttx-testing PRs

Alin, Alan, Abdelatif, and I have been handling most of the
incubator-nuttx-apps/ andincubator- nuttx/ PRs.  However, I think it
takes a different expertise to review incubator-nuttx-testing/ and
incubator-nuttx-website PRs.

There is an outstanding PR on incubator-nuttx-testing now:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx-testing/pull/3

I am personally not comfortable with reviewing that logic and I don't
want to be the monkey who just pushes the merge button.  Can someone
else do the review and merge?  Or, at a minimum, the review?

Greg

Re: inclubator-nuttx-testing PRs

Posted by Alin Jerpelea <je...@gmail.com>.
unfortunately I am away until Monday for FOSDEM but I can look at it when I
come back

Alin