Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Dwi Ardi Irawan <dw...@nwa.iao.co.id> on 2006/05/08 03:01:38 UTC

CRUD Example using tapestry ?

is there anyone have the CRUD example using tapestry 4 (contrib table,
with check box inside to delete row).....
please attach to my email.....
it's really hard to study tapestry
i have been learning for 3 month but still get stuck......

thnx....

Re: CRUD Example using tapestry ?

Posted by Sam Gendler <sg...@ideasculptor.com>.
I'll second the recommendation for the book.  It was very valuable
while learning tapestry.

--sam

Posted by Pedro Viegas <pv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dwi,