Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 15:35:24 UTC

Website staging?

I'm adding my personal info to the "about" page. Is this supposed to be deployed to some staging are first, or does it get pushed out directly to the live site?

Harbs

Re: Website staging?

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Very helpful.

Re: Website staging?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Website staging?

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
One day we need to clean up the wiki.  It's half really-old crap that
should be purged (or updated), and half really useful stuff.  The problem
is that if you just glance at it, you see stale stuff and write it off.  We
should get better at that.

-Nick

Re: Website staging?

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.