Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/03 20:15:03 UTC

Release Candidate

There is a release candidate for myfaces-core-1.1.2 available for
testing.  Its in the nightly directory[1] so it will be auto-deleted
after 5 days.  Lets get this tested and out the door so we can finally
get a new stable release out there.

Sean

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

Re: Release Candidate

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
> Has this build passed the TCK yet, or is that part of the testing that needs
> to be done?

TCK testing still needs to be done.  I've tried subscribing to the
@tck list but I have not received a confirmation.  Presumably because
of moderation issues.  So if you or someone else is volunteering to
run it that's great.  Last time I tried I had resource issues.

> Craig

Sean

Re: Release Candidate

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.