Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Rana Aich <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/03 18:57:18 UTC

Using MyFaces components with Sun's JSF implementation

Hello All,
I'm new to this forum. I want to know how can I
integrate the Calendar component in my JSF
application.

So far I tried to follow these steps:

(1) I've put myfaces-components.jar in the WEB-INF\lib
directory.

(2) In the jsp page defined the taglibs:

<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
prefix="h" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
prefix="f" %>
<%@ taglib
uri="http://myfaces.sourceforge.net/tld/myfaces_ext_0_9.tld"
prefix="x"%>

(3) And then creating the component in the JSP page
by:

<x:inputCalendar monthYearRowClass="yearMonthHeader"
weekRowClass="weekHeader"
currentDayCellClass="currentDayCell"
value="#{calendar.date}" renderAsPopup="true"
popupTodayString="Today is : " popupWeekString="Wk" />

However in JBOSS 3.2.2 I'm getting the following
error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Duplicate component
ID 'submitForm:_id67' found in view.

Any help will be really appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.