Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Gabor Bota <ga...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2020/06/22 13:26:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.1.4 (RC1)

Hi folks,

I have put together a release candidate (RC1) for Hadoop 3.1.4.

The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~gabota/hadoop-3.1.4-RC1/
The RC tag in git is here:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/releases/tag/release-3.1.4-RC1
The maven artifacts are staged at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1267/

You can find my public key at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS
and http://keys.gnupg.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB86249D83539B38C

Please try the release and vote. The vote will run for 5 weekdays,
until June 30. 2020. 23:00 CET.

Thanks,
Gabor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.1.4 (RC1)

Posted by Gabor Bota <ga...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Correction: I meant "withdraw this vote now for RC1" and "create an RC2".

Ayush, I'll add it if it applies without conflict.

Regards,
Gabor

Posted by Gabor Bota <ga...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Gabor Bota <ga...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.