Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2015/09/01 09:40:47 UTC

[VOTE] Epics in Jira

Hello team,

some of us noticed we lack the epics in our jira so I raised an issue
asking whether that would be possible to have them.

had a I reply (which TBH didn't really understand completely). Feel free
to follow-up on the issue itself if you require more details.

Can we start a vote session for changing our jira schema to allows epics?

My vote is +1.

Cheers
Davide

Re: [VOTE] Epics in Jira